lundi 28 mars 2016

As a Marketing Manager...

As a Marketing manager, my needs and want will be to sell my services and products to different customers to make them as much as happy they can be, to sell them a dream come true, and to leave them a desire which is to come back and live a new experience with us.  My products to them must be affordable and unique so that all the customers will come and experience it.
If i fail to reach an agreement with the customers, i will do my best to convince him and if he still does not change his mind, as a marketing manager you need to keep your client happy then i will try the impossible or to give one of my products as a gift or try to reduce the price just a little so than i don t loose my merchandise.
One of my experience was when i encounter a customer who came to my lodge and bring his own food, i tried to convince him that my food is healthy and i tried to give him a free dessert to prove to him how fresh and healthy my food is, i convince him not just by words but also with some actions and he really like it, and the next time he never bring its food again.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire